23 мар. The rules of writing an article that is scientific goal, functions, construction, questions to resolve
The rules of writing an article that is scientific goal, functions, construction, questions to resolve
The key aim of the publication that is scientific
The goal of the material that is scientific to acquaint the systematic neighborhood aided by the outcomes of the writer’s research, also to suggest its priority when you look at the selected check if your paper is plagiarized field of science.
The medical article is a brief but adequate for understanding report in the carried out analysis and deciding its importance when it comes to growth of this industry of technology. It will include a sufficient level of information and links to its sources, to make certain that colleagues on their own can evaluate and verify the outcomes for this work.
The content should obviously and concisely outline the state that is current of issue, the point and methodology for the research, the outcomes and discussion associated with the data acquired. This could be the outcome of your own experiments, generalization of manufacturing experience, in addition to an overview that is analytical of on the go into consideration.
In the ongoing work specialized in experimental (practical) analysis, it is crucial to spell it out the methods of experiments, to guage the accuracy and reproducibility for the results received. It really is desirable that the outcomes associated with the work are presented in a form that is visual by means of tables, graphs, diagrams.
The main attributes of the systematic design – objectivity, logic, accuracy
To fulfill the necessity of objectivity of medical message, you need to not permit the utilization of psychological statements and private evaluations in a medical article.
Logicality suggests a rigid connection that is semantic all amounts of the writing: information blocks, utterances, terms within the phrase. What’s needed of watching the semantic precision and logicality must certanly be followed into the construction for the paragraph. In certain, the sentence that opens it ought to be thematic, this is certainly, have a question or a brief introduction to the presentation for the data. Listed here sentences for the section put information that is forth specific data, a few ideas, evidence. The paragraph finishes through a generalization of exactly what happens to be stated – a sentence that contains a summary.
The necessity to adhere to the necessity of precision is manifested into the undeniable fact that a considerable place in a medical text is occupied by terms. The individuality of assertions is accomplished by their particular correct usage. Because of this, the writer must follow particular principles:
- use typical, obvious and terms that are unambiguous
- when launching a unique, inadequate term, it is obligatory to spell out its definition;
- Do not use a concept that has two meanings, without specifying in which of them it shall be used;
- don’t use just one term in 2 meanings and various terms within the meaning that is same
- try not to abuse foreign terms, in the event that language you will be writing in has their particular equivalents.
Prior to starting writing this article it’s important to inquire of the following concerns.
1. What’s the main function of the article? It ought to be obviously defined:
- – Do you describe brand new research results (in cases like this it’s going to be an experimental article);
- – would you provide a unique interpretation to formerly posted results (analytical summary article, which will be made use of to advertise and substantiate a major hypothesis);
- – would you review the literary works or even a topic that is majorit is vital to show author’s, vital, mindset to your subject, in this specific article, analysis and generalization are essential).
2. What’s the difference between this article along with other studies about this subject, what exactly is its novelty? It must be determined:
- – exactly what contribution does the publication make to science?
- – just what connection the provided results need certainly to other studies in this industry;
- – whether this material was published earlier in the day.
3. Where will the content be published, to whom could it be targeted? With the „rules for authors“ in order to adhere to the editorial requirements of a particular journal from the very beginning if you want to send an article to the editorial board of the magazine in which you plan to publish it, it is advisable to familiarize yourself. The author’s findings, and not the survey of literary sources on the research problem in journals reviewed by the Higher Attestation Commission, it is necessary to publish empirical material (analysis), the provisions of the final parts of the thesis work, which presents your own research.